Exhibits in Israel
Exhibit at the Israel Art Galery, HaMeyasedim 29,Zichron Yaakov,
March 5-25 2008
Exposition-sale at the Rachel Nemesh Gallery, Moria 22 Haifa
on December 12 and 13 , 10:30-19:30, and December 14, 10:30-15:00
Exposition-sale, on November 18, at Yoline Goldberg's, 10:00,15:00
The first exhibit in Israel of the Haute-Couture designer Manfred Millicent
From August 23rd 2007 to October 2nd GamGaleria , Mapu 27, Tel-Aviv
- Begins her career in the world of Haute Couture in the French fashion house Andrevie, in Paris
- Designer for "And You" as assistant to the Japanese creator Koji Tatsuno; she creates models
for his collection.
- Creation of dresses for Jean-Paul Gaultier (1999-2000 autumn-winter collection).
- Sketch and design of models for Emmanuel Ungaro (spring 2000 and autumn 2001)
- And very recently, creations for John Galliano's spring-summer collections (2004-2006)
Exhibits and projects marking important points of her career:
- Exhibit of a brooch at the Pompidou Center, among prize winning works of the Caplain - St
- Prize for Licca's wedding dress and prize winner of the second France-Japan Grand Prix, for
the design of the collection of clothes for Licca, the Japanese version of the Barbie doll (1998).
Invited to Japan by the Takara Co Ltd company.
- Exhibition of knitted creations at the Galliera Museum, Paris's fashion museum, in the
framework of the Weeks of Fashion in Paris 2003.
- Collaboration with Jean-Louis Pinabel: design of dresses to match the feathered hats especially
created for the Prix de Diane (2003).
- Collection of hand knitted works set with semi-precious stones for the famous jewelers Asprey
& Garrard, jewelers of Her Majesty. These creations are worn by actresses at "Oscar" award
ceremonies and by celebs at gala evenings.
Manfred Millicent lives and works in Haifa